- CLASSIC MALA BEADS - Mala bracelets have been worn for centuries as a reminder of intention and mindfulness. This mala combines old Antelope Horn beads with spiritual Agarwood.
- BEAUTIFUL AGARWOOD - Warm, natural Indonesia Kalimantan Agarwood beads (16 mm x 1 bead; 9 mm x 15 beads).
- SPIRITUAL WOOD - Agarwood is prized as a spiritual wood and continues to be used in Buddhist meditation and prayer. Many believe Agarwood manifests the positive life energy (Feng Shui) of health, luck and good fortune.
- UNISEX - Ideal mens or womens bracelet.
- SIZE/DIAMETER (APPROX) - 18 cm / 7 inches -Strung on jewelry stretch cord - 'One size fits most'
An easy-to-wear mala bracelet comprised of warm, smooth Agarwood and Antelope Horn beads. A perfect reminder of spiritual intention and mindfulness. Or simply wear for its natural beauty.
Agarwood (also called Aloeswood or Oud) is a spiritual wood used extensively in Buddhist ceremonies and meditation. Agarwood is naturally formed within the forests of Southeast Asia when the Agar tree develops resins as a natural defence against infection. Over an extensive period of time (up to 100 years), the resin saturates the wood, resulting in a rare, dark, beautiful heartwood.
Agarwood is also known as a spiritual and healing wood. Many believe Agarwood contains the positive life energy (Qi) of growth, expansion, new beginnings, nourishment and health. Agarwood bracelets and necklaces are carried or worn to manifest positive energy and good fortune. Our bracelets, necklaces and malas are hand-crafted using premium Agarwood beads.