- MALA BEAD BRACELET - Classical Agarwood Buddha wrist mala. Deceptively simple bracelet made exceptional by the eye-catching Agarwood beads.
- NATURAL AGARWOOD - Beautiful, natural Indonesia Kalimantan Agarwood beads (8 mm size x 22 beads). Smooth and warm with a dark, rich color.
- SPIRITUAL BEADS - Agarwood is prized as a spiritual wood and has been used in Buddhist meditation for centuries. Many believe Agarwood manifests the positive life energy (feng shui) of health, luck and good fortune.
- UNISEX - Ideal mens or womens bracelet. Wear stand-alone or stacked with other bracelets.
- SIZE/DIAMETER (APPROX) - 17 cm / 7 inches - Strung with jewelry stretch cord
'What we think, we become'. That is the mantra of this classical Buddhist mala bracelet. Deceptively simple bracelet made exceptional by the eye-catching Agarwood beads.
The Agarwood beads are warm and smooth with natural grain and resin strikes highly visible throughout each bead. Wear as a daily reminder of intention and mindfulness.
Agarwood (also called Aloeswood or Oud) is a spiritual wood used extensively in Buddhist ceremonies and meditation. Agarwood is naturally formed within the forests of Southeast Asia when the Agar tree develops resins as a natural defence against infection. Over an extensive period of time (up to 100 years), the resin saturates the wood, resulting in a rare, dark, beautiful heartwood.
Agarwood is also known as a spiritual and healing wood. Many believe Agarwood contains the positive life energy (Qi) of growth, expansion, new beginnings, nourishment and health. Agarwood bracelets and necklaces are carried or worn to manifest positive energy and good fortune.