- 108 MALA BEADS - Fantastic Botswana Agate gemstones - soothing shades of grey, brown and pink. Colorful bandings and patterns on each stone add exquisite character. Real weighted feel to the gemstones.
- COMFORT STONE - Known as the 'Comfort Stone' - Botswana Agate is named for the area in Africa where it is mined. Legend is that the stone retains the strong African sunlight and comforts people through long, dark nights.
- INTENTION - Botswana Agate wraps its gentle colors around the soul like a soft blanket providing comfort and protection. It is a reminder to stay strong and brave amidst challenges.
- UNISEX - Perfect for men or women.
- BRACELET, NECKLACE OR PRAYER BEADS - Wrap around the wrist as an eye-catching bracelet. Wear as a necklace. Or carry as Buddhist prayer beads.
- MALA LENGTH - Strung with jewelry stretch cord. Hangs approximately 46 cm / 18 inches. One size fits all.
Malas have been used for centuries as a tool in meditation and mantra practice. This piece is hand-strung using beautiful Botswana Agate gemstones. Wrap around the wrist as a bracelet, wear as a necklace or carry as prayer beads.
Botswana Agate is a comfort stone, believed to help overcome challenges, and provide strength during a difficult process. Its quiet energy is particularly centering in meditation, and as a fortification Agate, it supports love and the strength to look for solutions rather than dwelling on difficulties.