- MALA BEADS - Beautiful, natural Indonesia Kalimantan Agarwood beads (6 mm size x 29 beads). Smooth and warm with a dark, rich color.
- SPIRITUAL WOOD - Agarwood is prized as a spiritual wood and has been traditionally used in Buddhist prayer beads and incense. Many believe Agarwood manifests the positive life energy (feng shui) of health, luck and good fortune.
- SYMBOLIC SKULL BEAD - A Buddhist symbol to remind us that life is transitory. A reminder to live with intention.
- UNISEX - Striking mens or womens bracelet.
- SIZE/DIAMETER (APPROX) - 18 cm / 7 inches - Strung with jewelry stretch cord - 'One size fits most'
A handcrafted Agarwood mala bracelet in the classic Buddhist style. Beautiful, natural Agarwood beads with resin streaks and grain patterns highly visible throughout. Perfect for everyday wear as a reminder of intention.
In Buddhism, the skull symbolizes the transitory nature of life. A skull bead is included in malas for us to contemplate the meaning of life and death during meditation. It is a reminder to live with intention.
Agarwood (also called Aloeswood or Oud) is a special wood that is prized for its beauty and natural fragrance. Agarwood is naturally formed within the forests of Southeast Asia when the Agar tree develops resins as a natural defence against infection. Over an extensive period of time (up to 100 years), the resin saturates the wood, resulting in a dark, beautiful heartwood with a divine fragrance.
Agarwood is also known as a spiritual and healing wood. Many believe Agarwood contains the positive life energy (feng shui) of growth, expansion, new beginnings, nourishment and health. Agarwood bracelets and necklaces are carried or worn to manifest positive energy and good fortune.