- MALA BRACELET - Our modern take on the mala bracelet combining spiritual Agarwood and Yellow Citrine stones.
- BRIGHT CITRINE GEMSTONES - Three yellow citrine beads (12mm) encourage fullness of life, fresh beginnings and new pursuits
- NATURAL AGARWOOD - Beautiful, natural Indonesia Kalimantan Agarwood beads (9mm x 15 beads). Smooth and warm with a dark, rich color.
- SPIRITUAL BEADS - Agarwood is prized as a spiritual wood and has been used in Buddhist meditation for centuries. Many believe Agarwood manifests the positive life energy (feng shui) of health, luck and good fortune.
- SIZE/DIAMETER (APPROX) - 18 cm / 7 inches - 'One size fits most'
Our modern take on the mala bracelet, comprised of bright, beautiful Yellow Citrine (12mm x 3 beads) and warm, dark, natural Indonesia Kalimantan Agarwood (9mm x 15 beads).
Many believe Citrine to be a premier stone of manifestation, imagination, and personal will. Carrying the power of the sun, it is warm and comforting, energizing and life giving. It stimulates the spirit like the sunlight of spring, clearing the mind and stirring the soul to action. Its frequency awakens creativity and imagination, and sustains the process of transforming dreams and wishes into tangible form. With its pure bright energy, Citrine encourages fullness of life, fresh beginnings and new pursuits.
Agarwood (also called Aloeswood or Oud) is a spiritual wood used extensively in Buddhist ceremonies and meditation. Agarwood is naturally formed within the forests of Southeast Asia when the Agar tree develops resins as a natural defence against infection. Over an extensive period of time (up to 100 years), the resin saturates the wood, resulting in a rare, dark, beautiful heartwood.
Agarwood is also known as a spiritual and healing wood. Many believe Agarwood contains the positive life energy (Qi) of growth, expansion, new beginnings, nourishment and health. Agarwood bracelets and necklaces are carried or worn to manifest positive energy and good fortune.