- BRIGHT MALA BEADS - Mala bracelets have been worn for centuries as a reminder of intention. This splendid mala combines spiritual Agarwood with bright Cloisonne beads.
- BEAUTIFUL AGARWOOD - Beautiful, natural Indonesia Kalimantan Agarwood beads (16 mm x 1 bead, 9 mm x 18 beads). Smooth and warm with a dark, rich color.
- SPIRITUAL WOOD - Agarwood is prized as a spiritual wood and continues to be used for Buddhist prayer beads and incense. Many believe Agarwood manifests the positive life energy (feng shui) of health, luck and good fortune.
- CLOISONNE AND LUCKY RED CHARM BEAD - Cloisonne beads (10 mm x 2 beads) add brilliant blues and reds. A red charm bead symbolizing luck and prosperity complete this bracelet..
- SIZE/DIAMETER (APPROX) - 18 cm / 7 inches - Strung on jewelry stretch cord - 'One size fits most'
Our modern take on the classic mala bracelet. Warm, smooth Indonesia Kalimantan Agarwood beads with natural grain and resin patterns highly visible throughout. Bright Cloisonne beads add light and sparkle to the design. A red charm bead symbolizes luck and prosperity'. Perfect for everyday wear as a reminder of intention.
Agarwood (also called Aloeswood or Oud) is a special wood that is prized for its beauty and spiritual significance. Agarwood is naturally formed within the forests of Southeast Asia when the Agar tree develops resins as a natural defence against infection. Over an extensive period of time (up to 100 years), the resin saturates the wood, resulting in a dark, beautiful heartwood.
Agarwood is also known as a spiritual and healing wood. Many believe Agarwood contains the positive life energy (feng shui) of growth, expansion, new beginnings, nourishment and health. Agarwood bracelets and necklaces are carried or worn to manifest positive energy and good fortune.