- MALA BEADS - Beautiful mala bracelet combining spiritual Agarwood and serene Turquoise.
- RARE KINGMAN TURQUOISE - Stunning color with natural webbing throughout from the legendary Kingman Turquoise mine in Arizona, USA. 10 naturally shaped beads average 8mm (approx 6.5 grams).
- NATURAL AGARWOOD - Beautiful, dark Vietnam Nha Trang Red Oil Agarwood (6mm x 48 beads).
- SPIRITUAL WOOD - Agarwood is prized as a spiritual wood and has been used in Buddhist meditation for centuries. Many believe Agarwood manifests the positive life energy (Feng Shui) of health, luck and good fortune.
- SIZE/DIAMETER (APPROX) - 19 cm / 7 inches - One size fits most
A beautiful, one-of-a-kind, mala bead bracelet showcasing rare Kingman Turquoise and natural, spiritual Vietnam Nha Trang Red Oil
Agarwood. The Kingman mine in Arizona, USA is known for producing bright blue Turquoise with a distinct white and black matrix. Old, authentic Kingman Turquoise is rare and many consider Kingman to be the best Turquoise in the world. We have combined the beautiful blue Kingman Turquoise stones with the warm, dark Vietnam Nha Trang Red Oil Agarwood. The result is an eye-catching mala ideal for everyday wear.
For thousands of years, Turquoise has been prized as a symbol of wisdom, nobility and protection. Legend has it that Native American Indians danced and rejoiced when the rains came. The tears of joy mixed with the rain and seeped into Mother Earth to become Turquoise. Turquoise signifies the god of the sky alive in the earth. Wear Turquoise for its beautiful, serene colors and as a purification stone to dispel negative energies and protect against outside influences.
Agarwood (also called Aloeswood or Oud) is a spiritual wood used extensively in Buddhist ceremonies and meditation. Agarwood is naturally formed within the forests of Southeast Asia when the Agar tree develops resins as a natural defence against infection. Over an extensive period of time (up to 100 years), the resin saturates the wood, resulting in a rare, dark, beautiful heartwood.
Agarwood is also known as a spiritual and healing wood. Many believe Agarwood contains the positive life energy (Qi) of growth, expansion, new beginnings, nourishment and health. Agarwood bracelets and necklaces are carried or worn to manifest positive energy and good fortune.