- INTENTION - Wrist malas have been worn for centuries as beautiful jewelry and as a reminder of intention and mindfulness.
- NATURAL AGARWOOD - Beautiful, natural Indonesia Kalimantan Agarwood beads (10 mm size x 14 beads).
- SPIRITUAL BEADS - Agarwood is prized as a spiritual wood and has been used in Buddhist meditation for centuries. Many believe Agarwood manifests the positive life energy (Feng Shui) of health, luck and good fortune.
- UNISEX - Mens or womens bracelet.
- SIZE/DIAMETER (APPROX) - 18 cm / 7 inches - Strung with jewelry stretch cord - 'One size fits most'
An easy-to-wear mala bracelet comprised of warm, smooth Agarwood and Antelope Horn beads. A perfect reminder of spiritual intention and mindfulness. Or simply wear for its natural beauty.
The Indonesia Kalimantan Agarwood beads are warm, dark and smooth. Natural wood grain and resin strikes can be found in the dark wood - making each bead unique in character. Two Antelope Horn beads provide ideal color and size contrast against the natural Agarwood beads. Sterling Silver beads provide shine to complete this lovely bracelet.
Agarwood (also called Aloeswood or Oud) is a spiritual wood used extensively in Buddhist ceremonies and meditation. Agarwood is naturally formed within the forests of Southeast Asia when the Agar tree develops resins as a natural defence against infection. Over an extensive period of time (up to 100 years), the resin saturates the wood, resulting in a rare, dark, beautiful heartwood.
Agarwood is also known as a spiritual and healing wood. Many believe Agarwood contains the positive life energy (Qi) of growth, expansion, new beginnings, nourishment and health. Agarwood bracelets and necklaces are carried or worn to manifest positive energy and good fortune.